Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How much does it cost to build a website?
Click here to see your options
What is the cancellation policy?
Web maintenance packages are month to month. We do require 30 days written a notice to cancel. You can email email@example.com.
Does the service include hosting?
Yes, both of our packages include hosting.
What if my existing website is slow?
Our team will run a complimentary speed test to diagnose any issues. You will be notified of all findings and possible resolutions with any additional cost.
Who retains the ownership once I sign up?
You will always retain ownership of the site and the content. We are merely maintaining your website and the content.
Do you only maintain WordPress sites?
Yes, our servers are optimized for WordPress sites only. However, we can help you convert any existing sites to WP site. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Do you offer design or content development services?
Yes, We have a team of web developers. Please email email@example.com.
Is making edits and adding content included in the service?
Yes, one of our packages has 3 hours a month of content edit service. View options
Will any SSL / TLS encrypted form comply with HIPAA?
No. SSL / TLS encryption alone is not enough to comply with HIPAA rules. Anyone who collects electronic patient health information (ePHI) must follow HIPAA guidelines. In addition to encryption, you must have an audit trail in place of who has accessed the information, a business associate agreement (BAA) on file with your vendor, and the vendor must comply with HIPAA regulations internally on their server.
How do the forms work?
We convert your current forms into electronic format for you. There is a non-refundable set-up fee for this service.
Will the layout of my forms need to change?
The layout of your form will not need to change. The forms will look like standard online fillable forms but with added security for HIPAA compliant.
How are the online medical forms secured?
The forms are not transmitted by e-mail. You do receive an e-mail notification when a new form has been submitted. The site is protected using TLS encryption. All user activity is logged. The highest security methods available are used. The forms are fully HIPAA compliant. In addition to being encrypted by 128-bit encryption while in transit, the data in forms are also encrypted on the server.
Will online patient forms work with my medical records system?
For most systems, yes. All medical records systems are different, but most will allow you to store the online submission as a PDF file associated with a patient’s record.
Do the online medical forms work with a paper-based medical record system?
Yes. You can easily print the records and file them in the patient’s chart.
What are the computer requirements to run the medical record system?
The system is web-based and will run on any computer platform, including Windows, Mac, Linux, or other system platforms. The system is tested with Firefox versions 2 and above, Safari versions 3 and above, and Internet Explorer versions 7 and above. No software installations in the office are necessary.
Is it necessary to follow all of the HIPAA Policies?
Yes. The penalties for knowingly violating HIPAA policies are severe.
Can the Deprigo team see my form inbox submissions or data when providing support?
No. The data is encrypted. Only individual with the credentials can view the data.
What are the Non-Profit Requirements?
- Complete Non-Profit Form 3623.
- Include the Non-Profit organization name and address as the return address on the mail piece artwork. The return address must match the name and address on 3623 Form.
What are the minimum pieces required for mailing?
- Presorted Standard – minimum 200 pieces
- Presorted First-Class – minimum 500 pieces
- Non-Presort First Class – minimum 200 pieces
- Non-Profit (Standard) – minimum 200 pieces
What type of paper can we inkjet for mailing?
- We can inkjet on paper that does not have UV coating on the postage side and address block.
What is the address/indicia layout for mailing?
- You must have 4w x 2.5h inches of blank space at the bottom right-hand corner for addressing and barcode. 1w x 1h inches of blank space at the top right-hand corner for the indicia/permit. (see figure below)
What is included in mailing services?
- Data process of one mailing list ($25 for each additional list)
- C.A.S.S. Certification (Coding Accuracy Support System)
- N.C.O.A (National Change of Address)
- De-dupe list
- Ink-jet setup and addressing
- Post Office delivery
How much is mailing service charge?
- The mailing service charge is based on the quantity of your mailing order.
What is a PAMF?
- Proof Authorization Mailing Form. Proof that is e-mailed to you after postage payment has been received and printing completed. The proof shows indicia and one random name from customer’s mailing list inkjet on a mailer to confirm placement. Indicia indicates the class of mailing.
What is the turnaround for mailing?
- Mailing turnaround begins once PAMF is received. PAMF form submitted before the 1 P.M. (P.S.T) deadline will be considered the first day of a turnaround. Here are the turnaround times for data processing:
- 200 – 25,000: 4 – 6 business days
- 30,000 – 60,000: 7 – 10 business days
- 70,000 – 100,000: 10 – 14 business days
How do we get a postage estimate?
- Postage rates are on the USPS site. Actual postage costs will be determined once we process your provided mailing list.
Does postage included in the mailing service cost?
- No, postage is a separate charge. The mailing service cost is a fee charged by Deprigo to process and deliver the mail to the Post Office.
How do we pay for mailing services?
- The mailing services charges will be part of your total, as a separate line item.
How do we pay for postage?
- Postage has to be paid by check only. A copy of the check should be faxed/e-mailed to the accounting department.
- Marcela P.: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-870-1119
What happens to the remainders that are not mailed out?
- We print based on your mailing list.
Can we use our own permit instead of Deprigo’s?
- Yes, we can complete the mailing service with your own permit number.
Does Deprigo mail for Non-Profit Organizations?
- Yes, as long as the Non-Profit has an account with USPS.
Can an extra line be added to the addressing lines?
- Our standard pricing includes a maximum of 5 lines. Additional lines may require an extra setup and setup charge. Please call for details.
Can we inkjet on Deprigo’s products use a different mailing house?
- Why? However, we do not guarantee or recommend this. Our inkjet machine uses a solvent-based ink and has a heating system to dry the ink. If you would still like to use a different mailing house, we suggest taking a sample of the product you will order to the mailing house for their approval.
Is mailing service offered on jobs done by other printers?
- No, mailing service can only be done with jobs printed by Deprigo. We cannot address or tab jobs done by other printers as well.
What types of files are acceptable for the mailing list?
- We accept the following formats: .xls (Excel [recommended]), .csv (Comma delimited), .txt (ASCII text file)
- Here is a sample of what the mailing list excel sheet should look like.
What class of mail is offered?
- Presorted Standard
- 200 pieces required to qualify for Presort Standard.
- Post office delivery time is estimated two weeks.
- Cheapest postage rate but longest delivery time.
- Presorted First Class
- 500 pieces required to qualify for Presort First Class.
- Post office delivery time is estimated 1 – 3 business days.
- Non-Presort First Class
- 200 pieces to qualify for Non-Presort First Class.
- Post office delivery time is estimated 1- 3 business days.
- Non-Presort First Class is the same as placing a stamp on an envelope (no discount).
- Non-Profit (Standard)
- 200 pieces to qualify for Non-Profit mail.
- Customer needs to provide proper documentation to be eligible for a Non- Profit rate. *(PS Form 3623)
- Post office delivery time is estimated two weeks (Same as Presort Standard).
- Uses customer’s Non-Profit account with Deprigo’s permit number.